ECU is committed to the safety and well-being of our students and employees and to decreasing the spread of COVID-19. This fall, it will take all of Pirate Nation to get us back to the traditions we all know and love with as few restrictions as possible. The higher the vaccination rate on campus, the fewer controls we will need to stay safe.
Employees and students who have provided proof of vaccination to the university may be exempt from certain testing, isolation and/or quarantine requirements.
All students are encouraged to upload their proof of vaccination to ECU’s myPIRATEchart. The card you received at the time of vaccination is sufficient and should include your full name. This information will be treated as confidential.
Students who upload their COVID-19 immunization record to myPIRATEchart are eligible to be randomly selected for any of the following incentives:
- A1 and B1 parking passes for the fall semester
- Several gift cards in small amounts ($10, $20, $25 and $50) for Target, Wal-Mart and Best Buy
- Multiple offers from Athletics:
- Two tickets to the ECU-Appalachian State football game in Charlotte on Sept. 2
- Two sideline pregame passes for the Oct. 2 ECU football game vs. Tulane
- Autographed football from head football coach Mike Houston
- Have the opportunity to Raise the No Quarter Flag at an agreed upon football game in 2021
- Two lower-level tickets for the South Carolina football game on Sept. 11
Throughout August, ECU COVID Vaccine Team will draw winners from students who have uploaded their vaccine documentation or received their vaccine at SHS/ECUP. Winners will be notified via their ECU student email address from the email@example.com email. Students may have additional documentation to fill out before any monetary prizes can be distributed or coordinated for pick up.
Please check this website and ECU social media accounts for updates and additional information on our vaccine incentive program.